Monday, September 8, 2008

Princess Kitty


We welcomed a new member into our family today. Princess Kitty Dansie. Rebecca is totally and completely in love with her new kitty. I promised her we could go out and play with princess as soon as I got Benjamin to sleep. She happily reminded me as soon as I came out of their room. Benjamin also loves princess. He sees her and puts out his hands to grab her hair. Princess is very patient and lets Rebecca hold and play with her (within reason.) What a happy new addition.

3 comments:

Laura said...

The kids are so cute with your new kitty.

Corinne said...

WOW. Sheely will be SO JEALOUS :)

V and Co. said...

hey robin thanks for stopping by my blog...i see you know laura, she's hilarious isn't she? as to answer your question on how many blocks...i honestly dont know, i know there are certain measurements that make it a twin a queen and a king size, pretty sure you can find them online, i always guestimate everything, so yeah i'm not a great person to ask those particular questions. sorry! if you want me to try to find you some sites just let me know!