Saturday, September 27, 2008

The best 93 cents I have ever spent.

Chad and I couldn't decide what to do last night (Friday). The Salt Lake Valley is getting ready for Halloween. I heard an ad for discount tickets to Thanksgiving Points Cornbelly's corn maze and pumpkin fest. It was good for Friday and Saturday night, tickets 93 cents each. Tickets are normally $10.50! Lets just say I would pay $10.50 for this event but it is even better when you only pay 93 cents. There are a lot of photo op areas already set up. These are the highlights:

* Pumpkin Princess Playground including a inflated castle bouncer, princess carriage and a real pumpkin princess

*Kitty Courtyard which included horse swings, play on trains, tractors and pickup, slides, corn box (with dry corn) play farmer stand and duck races (with rubber duckies).

*Huge Jumping Pillow which had a big and small pillow for all ages and ride on toys.

*Slides everywhere. They had a huge platform that had 5 slides coming off of it. You could get up by the stairs or the web wall.

*Petal Kart Raceway.

*The corn maze was for all the Archie fans you know "Utah's Idol" David Archuleta. There were also smaller mazes for younger ages. But right next to the corn maze was a huge building full of corn for anyone to play in.

*Big Singing Chicken Show.

All in all it was a really fun evening. Next year I hope we can get in for the same deal.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, you have been holding out on me. We went last year (I think we had half off tickets), and the kids just LOVED it. What a great deal---such kid fun.

Denise said...

93 cents is kind of a weird amount. I guess they wanted to give a lot of change away. It is a great deal, however. I love Thanksgiving Point.