Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of Preschool


Today was Rebecca's first day of preschool. She has been soooooo excited to start school. After she got dressed she said, "school now mommy." I told her that I had to get dressed also. She thought for a moment and gave me a look of "well if it is necessary." We made it to her preschool and she ran in without looking back: no hug, no I love you, no goodbye. Benjamin and I got home excited to have some one on one time and he decided he needed to take a nap. When we got home, after picking Rebecca up, Rebecca told me "I was a good girl, mommy." She is such a good girl. I am glad she loves school so far.

3 comments:

Laura said...

OK, how ADORABLE is she???? SOOOOO cute. I love how she was so excited that she didn't want to have to wait for you to get dressed. SOO cute. Now I really wish I had put little Benjamin in preschool. He really needs some structure and I think he would love it. Rebecca is SOOOO precious! We do need to play really soon!!!! Any more library puppet shows coming up? If not, we will have to plan another get-together.

Happy Heidi said...

The first day is oh so special! These pictures are priceless! I am counting the minutes to Matthew's first full day! Could you imagine Matthew and Rebecca in the same class?????

Corinne said...

She looks about ready to burst!! I'm so glad she's thrilled :)