Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mani and Pedi by Rebecca


Last night within 30 minutes of going out with some girlfriends, while nursing Benjamin, Rebecca comes over to me and summons be to lift up my feet. She starts to polish my toes. I wanted to say no because I was leaving soon for a girls night out but knew she really wanted to paint my toes. I let her. No one looks at my toes. Well then she preceded to paint my finger nails. I didn't want to remove the polish in front of Rebecca because she was so proud of herself. I left it on and decided to continue on with my night out and I could look down at my nails and see how much my daughter loves me. (Don't laugh at my small toes.)

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is so sweet. What a sweet, beautiful little girl. I had such a great time last night, and enjoyed a little steak for breakfast. Thanks for the fun Frisky!

Hilarie said...

I love you dainty little toes! You are a great Mom, no wonder Becca loves you.

stephshappenings@blogspot.com said...

You are such a good mom. And oh so Frisky!

Happy Heidi said...

That is so funny! I'm glad you kept it on!