Monday, November 17, 2008

My Baby Turned 1

How is it possible that a whole year has gone by. It seems like Benjamin was born yesterday. Chad and I were very excited to have him join our family. He has been all boy from the beginning. Chad is very excited to have another helper. Rebecca truly loves him (besides some bits of jealousy). I can tell they are going to be best buds for a very long time. Benjamin has been my cuddle bug, always giving me the best hugs.

Benjamin Chad Dansie -November 16, 2007
What happens when you have a big sister.
Benjamin always has a smile.
Male vs Female...Trucks vs Barbies
I'm one!!!
We love you Benjamin and you have brought a lot of joy into our lives.

5 comments:

stephshappenings@blogspot.com said...

He is such a sweetheart! I hope he is feeling better.

Laura said...

He is so precious! I love the baby picture from his birth.

Denise said...

Happy birthday! That first picture is one of the cutest newborn pictures that I have seen.

Corinne said...

YAY!! Happy day to Benjamin!! We've been thinking about him around here and I just wrapped his present - it will arrive in your Christmas package :)

Hilarie said...

He is so cute. We miss our little nephew/cousin!