Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Time

I know that Halloween was a week ago but here are our pictures. Rebecca totally understood the trick or treat concept this year. She ran from house to house. Chad was not able to meet up with us until 7 pm but the kids and I had went out at 5:30. We trick or treated for another 30 minutes with Chad (even with a little rain drizzle). Afterwards we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for some more treats. We had a fun night. We ran into some friends and Rebecca was able to go door to door with friends

Benjamin the frog prince and Rebecca the fairy princess.


The only smile I got from Benjamin wearing his hat.

My wings are failing.

Let me show you were your eyes are supposed to go.

A kiss from a princess will turn you into a prince again.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Aww. They are so cute! I wish trick or treating started here so early. That is great.

Hilarie said...

Adorable costumes, and adorable kids.