Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Benjamin's First Birthday Party!

Benjamin had his first birthday party this past Sunday. It was a wonderful day (except for the throwing up at the beginning of the day.) We had Chad's parents over for dinner. We had wonderful food, good conversation and fun with the kids.

Benjamin's 1st Birthday Cake
Not so much fun with the dinner, where is the cake and ice cream.
Three generations of Dansie Boys.
Finally cake!!
Don't touch the candle.
I blew out the candle myself.
Daddy is so proud of me.
It is so much easier to eat when the cake and ice cream are on the tray itself.
Just a little bite.
The plate is good to.
Look mommy how dirty I am.
After a quick both time to open presents. Maybe my sister will help me.
Now I have my own car to chase my sister around with.
Gooooooo Utes.
A perfect life sitting in a dump truck with cars in both hands.
We had a lot of fun. Benjamin and Rebecca are enjoying Benj's new toys.

4 comments:

Denise said...

What fun. That is a great cake btw. I can't believe that you found time to do it. I made a really nice one like that for Jackson's 2nd and 3rd birthdays, but once Luke was in the picture I just didn't have the energy anymore.

Corinne said...

FUN!! I wish we could've been there to add some more chaos to the party :) He looks so darling and BIG. We miss that boy, hug him for us!

Karen said...

How fun! Did you make that cake? It is really cute! I love one year old birthday party pictures!

Kristy said...

Wow, He's getting so big! We miss him and Brett wishes he could crawl around with him and get into mischief together. What a fun birthday party!