Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Book Find

I found a great book that has helped us during the cold, snowy, rainy days. Cut-Paper Play by Sandi Henry. I got my copy at the library (I guess I will have to return it sometime.) Each activity is labeled Level 1-3. You usually only need construction paper, scissors, and tape/glue.
Rebecca and her frogs.
It gave us an opportunity to talk about frogs. Even though Rebecca still think frogs eat pretzels.
Benjamin helped also.

Do you have a book that has given you ideas for crafts? I would love to find new books and ideas.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Thanks for the tip! I just requested this one from my library :)

Denise said...

I've GOT to get that book! I do have one from Gymboree that is called Toddler Play. It has activities to do at different ages.

Anonymous said...

Great Idea!! I am going to get one tomorrow. Thanks, you are such a good mom!! Me, I am more like, "What's on Disney right now?"