Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gardner Village Christmas 2008

I love Gardner Village. It always has great holiday decorations, fun shops to look around and dream and a fun bakery to get a treat at. For Christmas they had their elves on display and this is what we found.

Rebecca is learning how to pose.
Reminded me of Rebecca and her gymnastics.
Yes, Benjamin came along for the ride.
The naughty or nice list.
Rebecca had to keep telling me that she was on the nice list.
Santa's workshop.
Sweet Tooth.My kind of elves, busy sowing.
Fell asleep with all the excitement.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Cute, I'm sad I missed all the fun----looks like a great time. LOVE your new header picture!

Karen said...

Cute pictures! She posed right along with the elves!

Spencer said...

Man, your pictures are making me miss Christmas in the states (even if some of those elves are a little creepy). Looks like you guys are having a blast.