Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Aquarium

I took Rebecca and Benjamin to the Aquarium today. They love to run around and look at all the different fishes, play on the boat and try to touch the sting ray's.
Yes, this is my walker Benjamin. He can now turn around and take off in another direction. FUN!!!

This is the type of poses I get from Rebecca now. Such a cutie. I see a handsome guy in this mirror.
I tried to take a picture of Rebecca looking at the jelly fish as they turned pink.
Trying to touch the sting rays.
Reading time (Benjamin got up and got his milk.)
Rebecca and Benjamin loved to play around the coral reef and aquariums. I had to carry Benjamin away from running in and out of the reefs. He could have stayed there all day. They have a new South American hall.

We had a blast. Rebecca and Benjamin loved to look at the different fishes and I loved how they ran around and got tired.

1 comments:

Karen said...

How fun! If Benjamin is anything like mine, the "taking off in the other direction" phase will last awhile...