Friday, February 13, 2009

Pictures for Bill's Fan Club

My sister sent out this email yesterday and it reminded me of some pictures I had taken a few years ago (before I had a blog) but now I know what to do with them. This is the email:



Dear friends and family and fun club members of Bill - Bill is going to kill me but look below at the e-mail he got from the training director at (his work). They did a survey after the training sessions and look at one of the comments! He-he! Of course I know he's cute!

Bill Fan Club President (after Matthew, that is),
Heidi


Subject
Someone has a crush on Bill Benjaminsen...
So I am going through the comments from the NTM Survey and I run across this comment. Not sure how this helps me to improve training...but perhaps we should have Bill B teach all our sessions!!



19. Bill Benjaminsen is so cute!