Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Surprise!

The last week and a half have been stressful and busy but that is for a future blog entry. This past Saturday I left with Benjamin to have his nose deep suctioned out and when we got back we had a wonderful surprise. My brother, Spencer from Thailand, was sitting in our kitchen. (He was in Seattle for business meetings and took the hour and half flight over to visit.) It was so fun to sit down and talk with him. We even talked with his wife Chrissy over Skype. These were the only pictures I got. Our cousin Andrea joined us for some Chinese takeout and we had a lot of fun talking. It was a wonderful surprise and evening.

1 comments:

Spencer said...

Hey, it was great to see you guys and to come visit. I had a blast and the kids are awesome.

We look forward to seeing you guys this summer!

PS check out my awesome double chin.